This week is off to a pretty great start.
My Monday was pretty productive! I got an early start. I tend to start later and work into the night. But, today I was out of bed by 9 and started getting things done almost right away. I worked to finish a few orders and sent some bags out. It was great that I got the early start since I had a dinner and movie date night planned. Saw Insidious. That was some intense stuff. yeesh. Who am I kidding, I LOVE scary movies. So, the intenser, the better?
I’m pretty excited about today. Lisa is taking the train down to my neck of the woods to work with me! I Love having makeshift coworkers for a day. Lisa volunteered to come cut fabric and hang out. Lisa is being given a sewing machine and wants to learn how to sew some home decor stuff, so it’ll be fun to have her to sew with and maybe learn some new things together. Tomorrow we have some fun things planned:
- Starbucks run (first and foremost)
- Prepare fabric for a few bags I have on my list to make.
- Test out my new Gingher Rotary cutter!
- Work on a few clutches Lisa and I have discussed previously.
- Eat some sort of yummy lunch.
- Break time in the Hot Tub.
That is the plan for Tuesday! Should be a nice day. I can’t wait. On that note. I’m going to sleeeeeeep. <3